Thursday 23 October 2014

JOKES AND HUMOUR

JOKES AND HUMOUR 

 

1 Secret formula

 

Secret formula for married couples...

"Love One Another"

And if it doesn't work, bring the last word to the the middle!

 

2 IPhone 6

 

A woman finds Aladdin's magic lamp. She starts rubbing it and a Genie comes out as usual. The woman looks at the Genie and asks him to grant her the following wishes:

 

- I want my husband to have eyes only for me

- I want to be the only one in his life

- I want that when he gets up in the morning I'm the first thing he grabs and takes me everywhere he goes."

 

The Genie turned THE LADY into an IPhone 6 !

 

Ienjoyed the above two jokes in Sweet-saour news for 21/10/14 From:      krishnan iyer (krish4949@yahoo.co.in)

 

3  Post office

 

Q: What starts with a P and ends with an E and has a million letters in it?

 

A: Post office.

 

4 X-ray vision

 

Do you have X-ray vision?

Because your eyes pierce right through me.  

 

The above two jokes I read in Sweet-saour news for 21/10/14 From:      krishnan iyer (krish4949@yahoo.co.in)

 

5 Praise

 

Nothing improves a person's hearing better than praise!

 

I enjoyed the satire  in Sweet-sour news for 22/10/14 From:      krishnan iyer (krish4949@yahoo.co.in)

 

Compiler- R. Gopala Krishnan  dated 23-10-2014.


_

 परोपकाराय फलन्ति वृक्षा: परोपकाराय वहन्ति नद्यः।
 परोपकाराय दुहन्ति गावः परोपकाराय इदं शरीरम्।।
            
 
 
                                          ( hari krishnamurthy K. HARIHARAN)"
'' When people hurt you Over and Over think of them as Sand paper.
They Scratch & hurt you, but in the end you are polished and they are finished. ''
யாம் பெற்ற இன்பம் 
பெருக  வையகம் 
follow me @twitter lokakshema_hari

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Headlines

IF YOU FEEL IT IS NICE AND GOOD SHARE IT WITH OTHERS, IF NOT WRITE COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS SO THAT I CAN FULFILL YOUR EXPECTATIONS.

my recent posts

PAY COMMISSION Headline Animator