Thursday 14 August 2014

!! ENJOY LIFE NOW !!! It has an expiry date

Must Read

"When I was a kid, my Mom cooked food for us.
One night in particular when she had made dinner after a long hard day's work, Mom placed a plate of subzi and extremely burnt roti in front of my Dad.
I was waiting to see if anyone noticed the burnt roti.
But Dad just ate his roti and asked me how was my day was at school.
I don't remember what I told him that night, but I do remember I heard Mom apologising to Dad for the burnt roti.
And I'll never forget what he said: "Honey, I love burnt roti."
Later that night, I went to kiss Daddy, good night & I asked him if he really liked his roti burnt.
He wrapped me in his arms & said: "Your momma put in a long hard day at work today and she was really tired.
And besides... A burnt roti never hurts anyone but harsh words do!"
"You know beta - life is full of imperfect things... & imperfect people...
I'M NOT THE BEST & AM HARDLY GOOD AT ANYTHING!
I forget birthdays & anniversaries just like everyone else.
What I've learnt over the years is : 
To Accept Each Others Faults & Choose To Celebrate Relationships"
Life Is Too Short To Wake Up With Regrets!
Love the people who treat you right & have compassion for the ones who don't...
!!! ENJOY LIFE NOW !!!
It has an expiry date  



 परोपकाराय फलन्ति वृक्षा: परोपकाराय वहन्ति नद्यः।
 परोपकाराय दुहन्ति गावः परोपकाराय इदं शरीरम्।।
            
 
 
                                          ( hari krishnamurthy K. HARIHARAN)"
'' When people hurt you Over and Over
think of them as Sand paper.
They Scratch & hurt you,
but in the end you are polished and they are finished. ''
யாம் பெற்ற இன்பம் பெருக  வையகம் 
follow me @twitter lokakshema_hari

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Headlines

IF YOU FEEL IT IS NICE AND GOOD SHARE IT WITH OTHERS, IF NOT WRITE COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS SO THAT I CAN FULFILL YOUR EXPECTATIONS.

my recent posts

PAY COMMISSION Headline Animator