Monday 3 March 2014

** Subtle experiment for Readers to try : Effectiveness of Mudras (Prayer postures) while saying a Prayer **

** Subtle experiment for Readers to try : Effectiveness of Mudras (Prayer postures) while saying a Prayer **

Join us Forum for Hindu Awakening

Dear Readers please try this subtle-experiment by yourself, wherein you say the same prayer using each of the mudras shown in the picture separately and share your experiences here.

Sample Prayer : "Lord, may I do all activities in this entire day as my spiritual practice. Lord, I express gratitude at your Holy Feet for having given me the thought, and for getting this prayer done through me."

You can read more about how prayer works herehttp://www.forumforhinduawakening.org/understanding/spiritual-research/how-does-prayer-work

‪#‎Hindu‬ ‪#‎Mahashivratri‬ ‪#‎Shiva‬ ‪#‎Hinduism‬ ‪#‎Spirituality‬ ‪#‎Sanatan‬‪#‎Dharma‬ ‪#‎PrayerMudras‬ ‪#‎PrayerPostures‬

                                          ( hari krishnamurthy K. HARIHARAN)"
'' When people hurt you Over and Over
think of them as Sand paper.
They Scratch & hurt you,
but in the end you are polished and they are finished. ''
யாம் பெற்ற இன்பம் பெருக  வையகம் 
follow me @twitter lokakshema_hari

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Headlines

IF YOU FEEL IT IS NICE AND GOOD SHARE IT WITH OTHERS, IF NOT WRITE COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS SO THAT I CAN FULFILL YOUR EXPECTATIONS.

my recent posts

PAY COMMISSION Headline Animator