Monday 6 October 2014

"Dogs Welcome"





"Dogs  Welcome" 

A man wrote a letter to a small  hotel in a Midwest 
town he planned to visit on his  vacation. 
He wrote: I would very much like  to bring my dog 
with me. He is well-groomed and  very well behaved. 

Would you be willing to permit me  to keep him in my 
room with me at  night?" 
  
An immediate reply came from the hotel owner, who wrote: 

SIR: "I've been operating this  hotel for many years. 
In all that time, I've never had a  dog steal towels, 
bed clothes, silverware or steal  pictures off the walls   
or use them as a coloring  book. 
  
I've never had to evict a dog in the middle of the night 
for being drunk and disorderly..   
And I've never had a dog run out  on a hotel bill. 
Yes, indeed, your dog is welcome  at my hotel. 
And, if your dog will vouch for  you, you're welcome to 
stay here,  too." 

 परोपकाराय फलन्ति वृक्षा: परोपकाराय वहन्ति नद्यः।
 परोपकाराय दुहन्ति गावः परोपकाराय इदं शरीरम्।।
            
 
 
                                          ( hari krishnamurthy K. HARIHARAN)"
'' When people hurt you Over and Over think of them as Sand paper.
They Scratch & hurt you, but in the end you are polished and they are finished. ''
யாம் பெற்ற இன்பம் 
பெருக  வையகம் 
follow me @twitter lokakshema_hari

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Headlines

IF YOU FEEL IT IS NICE AND GOOD SHARE IT WITH OTHERS, IF NOT WRITE COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS SO THAT I CAN FULFILL YOUR EXPECTATIONS.

my recent posts

PAY COMMISSION Headline Animator