1. Live in your own place to enjoy independence and privacy.
2. Hold on to your bank deposits and assets with yourself.
3. Don't depend only on your children's promise to care for you when you grow old as their prioroties change with time.
4. Expand your circle of friends to include those who will outlive you.
5. Do not compare and expect nothing from others.
6. Do not meddle in the life of your children. Let them live THEIR life, not yours.
7. Do not use old age as your shield and justification to demand care, respect, and attention.
8. Listen to what others say but think and act independently.
9. Pray, but do not beg, even from God. If at all, ask for his forgiveness.
Last 2 IMPORTANT ONES ....
'' When people hurt you Over and Over think of them as Sand paper.They Scratch & hurt you, but in the end you are polished and they are finished. ''"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great ones make you feel that you too, can become great."- Mark Twain.