HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY QUOTES, MESSAGES, CARDS & IMAGES
International Women's Day (IWD), originally called International Working Women's Day is marked on the 8th of March every year. In this day, we show our love and gratefulness to women in many ways: gifts, quotes, send sms messages and beautiful images for the women we love. Saying Images has collected some happy women's day 2015 quotes, sms messages and saying images for this day, Happy Women's Day 2015 for all:
Happy Women's Day 2015 quotes, images, wishes and messages!
Happy women's day 2015 quotes, quotations & sayings
- Woman's guess is much more accurate than a man's certainty – Rudyard Kipling
- The history of all times and of today especially, teaches that women will be forgotten if they forget to think about themselves. – Louise Otto
- Women are the real architects of society. – Harriet Beecher Stowe
- What would men be without women? Scarce, sir, mighty scarce.
- Despite my thirty years of research into the feminine soul, I have not yet been able to answer the great question that has never been answered:What does a woman want? – Sigmund Freud
- A woman is like a tea bag – you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- A beautiful woman must expect to be more accountable for her steps, than one less attractive.
- By and large, mothers and housewives are the only workers who do not have regular time off. They are the great vacation-less class.
- Being a woman is a terribly difficult task, since it consists principally in dealing with men. – Joseph Conrad
- The sadness of the women's movement is that they don't allow the necessity of love. See, I don't personally trust any revolution where love is not allowed.
'' When people hurt you Over and Over think of them as Sand paper.They Scratch & hurt you, but in the end you are polished and they are finished. ''"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great ones make you feel that you too, can become great."- Mark Twain.