Thursday 6 November 2014

1. TRUTH of ISLAM and 2. JAPAN as a Nation ! *

 
(Worth Pondering, even if a repeat!)

 1. TRUTH of ISLAM and 2. JAPAN as a Nation ! *

*(1) The TRUTH of ISLAM ! **This is a true story and the author, Rick
Mathes, is a well-known leader in the prison ministry.*
(The Muslim religion is the fastest growing religion per capita in the
United States, especially amongst the minority races!!!)

Last month I attended my annual training session that's required for
maintaining my state prison security clearance.

During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers
representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant, and Muslim faiths, who
explained each of their beliefs.

I was particularly interested in what the Islamic Imam had to say. The Imam
gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video.

After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers.

When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Imam and asked: 'Please,
correct me if I'm wrong,

but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy
jihad [Holy war] against the infidels of the world and, that by killing an
infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in
heaven. If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?'

There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation, he
replied, 'Non-believers! '

I responded, 'So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of
Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they
can have a place in heaven. Is that correct?'

The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to
that of a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie
jar.'

He sheepishly replied, 'Yes.'

I then stated, 'Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine Pope
John Paul commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith,

or Dr. Stanley ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to
guarantee them a place in heaven!'

The Imam was speechless!

I continued, 'I also have a problem with being your friend when you and
your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me!

Let me ask you a question: Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you
to kill me in order for you to go to heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to
love you because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with
me?'

You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame.
Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the Diversification
training seminar were not happy with my way of dealing with the Islamic
Imam, and exposing the truth about the Muslims' beliefs.

In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.S. to elect the
President!

I think everyone in the U.S. should be required to read this, but with
ACLU, there is no way this will be widely publicized, unless each of us
sends it on!

*This is your chance to make a difference.. . to Let ALL know the Truth,
including Peace-Loving Muslim Majority !FOR GODS' SAKE! PLEASE SEND THIS
ON!*________ _________ _________ _________ _________ ____

*(2). JAPAN as a Nation !*

I did not know this . Isn't it true ?

Have you ever read in the newspaper that a political leader or a
prime minister from an Islamic nation has visited Japan?
Have you ever come across news that the King of Iran or a Saudi
Arabia prince has visited Japan?
Japan, a Country keeping Islam at bay.
Japan has put strict restrictions on Islam and ALL Muslims.

*The reasons are: *
a) Japan is the only nation that does not give citizenship to Muslims.

b) In Japan permanent residency is not given to Muslims.

c) There is a strong ban on the propagation of Islam in Japan .

d) In the University of Japan, Arabic or any Islamic language is not
taught.

e) One cannot import 'Koran' published in Arabic language.

f) According to data published by Japanese government,it has
given temporary residency to only 2 lakhs Muslims, who need to follow the
Japanese Law of the Land. These Muslims should speak Japanese and carry
their religious rituals in their homes.

g) Japan is the only country in the world that has a negligible number of
embassies of Islamic countries.

h) Japanese people are not attracted to Islam at all.

i) Muslims residing in Japan are the employees of foreign companies.

j) Even today visas are not granted to Muslim doctors, engineers or
managers sent by foreign companies.

k) In the majority of companies, it is stated in their regulations that no
Muslims should apply for a job.

l) The Japanese government is of the opinion that Muslims
are fundamentalist and even in the era of globalization, they are
not willing to change their Muslim laws.

m) Muslims can not even think about getting a rented house in Japan .

n) If anyone comes to know that his neighbor is a Muslim then the whole
neighbourhood stays alert.

o) No one can start an Islamic cell or Arabic 'Madarsa' in Japan

p) There is no personal (Sharia) law in Japan .

q) If a Japanese woman marries a Muslim then she is considered an outcast
forever.

r) According to Mr. Komico Yagi (Head of Department Tokyo University)"There
is a mind frame in Japan that Islam is a very narrow minded religion and
one should stay away from it."

s) Freelance journalist Mohammed Juber toured many Islamic countriesafter
9/11 including Japan . He found that the Japanese were confident that
extremists could do no harm in Japan.

 
PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO AS MANY AS POSSIBLE.... 
LET THE WORLD KNOW 
WHO IS AGAINST  PEACE AND 
HARMONY OF THIS WORLD ! 
 
Vaanchi 
[Courtesy: Mr Narasimhan B]

 

 परोपकाराय फलन्ति वृक्षा: परोपकाराय वहन्ति नद्यः।
 परोपकाराय दुहन्ति गावः परोपकाराय इदं शरीरम्।।
            
 
 
                                          ( hari krishnamurthy K. HARIHARAN)"
'' When people hurt you Over and Over think of them as Sand paper.
They Scratch & hurt you, but in the end you are polished and they are finished. ''
யாம் பெற்ற இன்பம் 
பெருக  வையகம் 
follow me @twitter lokakshema_hari

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Headlines

IF YOU FEEL IT IS NICE AND GOOD SHARE IT WITH OTHERS, IF NOT WRITE COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS SO THAT I CAN FULFILL YOUR EXPECTATIONS.

my recent posts

PAY COMMISSION Headline Animator