Tuesday 16 September 2014

teeny talk

 

A girl was with her father when she saw her boyfriend coming. 
GIRL: Have you come to collect your book titled "DADDY IS AT HOME?" by Ngozi Okafor 
BOY: No, I want that your hymns book called "WHERE SHOULD I WAIT FOR YOU?" 
GIRL: I don't have that one but may be you should take the other one titled "UNDER THE MANGO TREE" by prof evans. 
BOY: Fine, but don't forget to bring "I WILL CALL YOU IN 5 MINUTES" while coming to school. 
GIRL: I will also bring you a new one too titled"I WON'T LET YOU DOWN" by Dr Victor. DAD: Those books are too many, will he read them all 
GIRL: Yes dad, he is very smart & intelligent. 
DAD: Okay don't forget to give him the one on the table titled "I AM NOT STUPID, I UNDERSTOOD EVERYTHING YOU'VE BEEN SAYING" by Shakespeare! 
And also the one on the dinning table titled "IF YOU GET PREGNANT PREPARE TO GET MARRIED" by Wole Soyinka....


***************************

Who are MEN?
.
Woh jo Narak mein bhi mile toh kahe..
"Abe !!
Yamraj ki Beti dekhi ?? Aag hai Aag "!!
ЁЯШЛЁЯШЛЁЯШЛЁЯШЛ

Who are Women ??
.
Woh jo swarg mein bhi mile, toh kahe

"Apsara Dekhi..
No Dressing sense at All"..

__._,_.___



 рдкрд░ोрдкрдХाрд░ाрдп рдлрд▓рди्рддि рд╡ृрдХ्рд╖ा: рдкрд░ोрдкрдХाрд░ाрдп рд╡рд╣рди्рддि рдирдж्рдпः।
 рдкрд░ोрдкрдХाрд░ाрдп рджुрд╣рди्рддि рдЧाрд╡ः рдкрд░ोрдкрдХाрд░ाрдп рдЗрджं рд╢рд░ीрд░рдо्।।
            
 
 
                                          ( hari krishnamurthy K. HARIHARAN)"
'' When people hurt you Over and Over
think of them as Sand paper.
They Scratch & hurt you,
but in the end you are polished and they are finished. ''
ропாроо் рокெро▒்ро▒ роЗрой்рокроо் рокெро░ுроХ  ро╡ைропроХроо் 
follow me @twitter lokakshema_hari

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Headlines

IF YOU FEEL IT IS NICE AND GOOD SHARE IT WITH OTHERS, IF NOT WRITE COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS SO THAT I CAN FULFILL YOUR EXPECTATIONS.

my recent posts

PAY COMMISSION Headline Animator