Saturday 8 March 2014

13 Reasons Why Smartphones Make Us Dumber

Subject:
13 Reasons Why Smartphones Make Us Dumber






















All the 13 reasons, I went through them one at a time and they are all absolutely true. Those were the days when we had to sit for an hour or so at the post office, to make a lightning cal. It was for 3 minutes and extendable by 3 more minutes, no more, because there is a long line of people waiting. 

Modern day technology has its pros and cons. The key to survival is moderation. Smartphones are meant to be used smartly, else they will devour you and one will not realize that there are loving friends around, who want to be heard and listened to and are waiting patiently for you to sign off from the SMARTPHONE and get back to Mother Earth.  

When we meet next I promise to lock up my SMARTPHONE in my locker and come with empty hands to give you a warm and loving hug.





 परोपकाराय फलन्ति वृक्षा: परोपकाराय वहन्ति नद्यः।
 परोपकाराय दुहन्ति गावः परोपकाराय इदं शरीरम्।।
            
 
 
                                          ( hari krishnamurthy K. HARIHARAN)"
'' When people hurt you Over and Over
think of them as Sand paper.
They Scratch & hurt you,
but in the end you are polished and they are finished. ''
யாம் பெற்ற இன்பம் பெருக  வையகம் 
follow me @twitter lokakshema_hari

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Headlines

IF YOU FEEL IT IS NICE AND GOOD SHARE IT WITH OTHERS, IF NOT WRITE COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS SO THAT I CAN FULFILL YOUR EXPECTATIONS.

my recent posts

PAY COMMISSION Headline Animator