Sunday 13 May 2012

Everyday is a new beginning



power by BLOGSPOT-PING

Click here to join World Malayali Club
Click here to join World Malayali Club

Achieve Your Life’s Purpose
by Jane Powell 

“A sense of purpose makes life meaningful.”

Is your life synchronized with your dreams and actions? Do you use the power of each day to pursue the dreams that matter most? If not, why?

You have a specific, unique purpose and destiny in this world. It’s up to you to pursue it.

When you feel a strong sense of purpose, it brings direction. Achievement, hopefulness, motivation, persistence and high self esteem then come naturally.

Stay grounded and focused on your daily goals and intentions. Don’t get distracted; don’t let anything get in the way. Align your actions with these callings and you will achieve your life’s purpose, with ease.
Click here to join World Malayali Club

A Lesson in Heart

A lesson in “heart” is my little 10-year-old daughter, Sarah, who was born with a muscle missing in her foot and who wears a brace all the time.
She came home one beautiful spring day to tell me she had competed in “field day” – that’s where they have lots of races and other competitive events. Because of her leg support, my mind raced as I tried to think of encouragement for my Sarah, things I could say to her about not letting this get her down but before I could get a word out, she said, “Daddy, I won two of the races!” I couldn’t believe it! And then Sarah said, “I had an advantage.” Ah, I knew it. I thought she must have been given a head start…some kind of physical advantage. But again, before I could say anything, she said, “Daddy, I didn’t get a head start… My advantage was I had to try harder!”
Stan Frager
Click here to join World Malayali Club

Rich in this moment

Do you really want to be rich? Then be rich in this moment, right now, where you are, with all that you have.

Let go of the need to control, the need to judge, and the need to possess, and feel the immense beauty of simply, authentically being you. Every richness you could ever truly care about is here for you to allow.

It’s great to have ambitious plans and meaningful intentions for the future. Remember that the way you’ll achieve those intentions is by lovingly harvesting the immense richness of right now.

You don’t have to fight for or wait for or hope for some future circumstance to make you rich. The experience of richness comes when you fully accept and celebrate in this moment that you have more than enough.

In the richness that is yours now, all you could ever desire is well within your reach. Feel the richness as it erases all doubt and gives you the confidence to reach even higher, free of need, filled with love.

All of life’s richness will come to you in some moment or another. Be rich in this moment, and let the richness continue to grow.

Ralph Marston
Click here to join World Malayali Club
-
Click here to join World Malayali Club
Click here to join World Malayali Club








No comments:

Post a Comment

My Headlines

IF YOU FEEL IT IS NICE AND GOOD SHARE IT WITH OTHERS, IF NOT WRITE COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS SO THAT I CAN FULFILL YOUR EXPECTATIONS.

my recent posts

PAY COMMISSION Headline Animator