We live in a world where finding a kind person is really hard. But there's no saying YOU can't be kind. And what better time than Christmas? Take a look at 12 things you can do this Christmas to make the world a nicer place.
1. It's always a good idea to give flowers on Christmas. But give them to someone you see everyday in your community.
2. Send sunshine. Leave happy notes around your neighbourhood. Leave them on cars or gates, or post a bunch of post-its around!
3. Bury treasure at the playground for street kids. A treasure hunt is always exciting and kids would love that.
4. Feed the birds. In fact, make your own bird feeder! Christmas is the time to reach out to everyone, even birds and animals!
5. Plant a tree, and give back something to nature!
6. Pay the toll, bus fare or metro fare for the person behind you. Because there's nothing better than doing something for a complete stranger.
7. Call everyone you love and express your feelings. You don't do it often, so do it now.
8. Be kind to yourself. We take ourselves for granted most of the time. This Christmas, forgive yourself for all the mistakes in the past and start afresh.
9. Drop money on the sidewalk for people to find. There is nothing more surprising than finding money on the road.
10. Say thank you. Say it to everyone who did something nice for you this year, no matter how small.
11. Send a letter to a lonely person, and spread some joy.
12. Spend some time with your parents. Maybe offer them your credit card for the day. Come on, they've done it for you all their lives!
'' When people hurt you Over and Over think of them as Sand paper.They Scratch & hurt you, but in the end you are polished and they are finished. ''"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great ones make you feel that you too, can become great."- Mark Twain.யாம் பெற்ற இன்பம் பெருக வையகம்