Friday 10 October 2014

We can look things in a different perspective.


We can look things in a different perspective.

Today when I look back at what I learned during my formidable days of schooling, I see the so called punishments from my beloved teachers as great learning in life, for example :
1. Stand up on the bench - Take a holistic view, look at the big picture
2. Stand with hands up - Aim high, reach higher
3. Stand facing the wall - Introspection
4. Stand outside the class - Learn through observation, take a world view
5. Kneel down - Humility
6. Murga Bano (I think this is specific to India) - Physical endurance
7. Clean the blackboard - Forget and forgive, start with a fresh slate
8. Finger on your lips - boast less
9. Hold your ears - listen more
10. Touch your toes - Be flexible
11. Write down a line 25 times - work towards perfection
12. Detained after school - Don't join the rat race...be exclusive!

__._,_.___

 परोपकाराय फलन्ति वृक्षा: परोपकाराय वहन्ति नद्यः।
 परोपकाराय दुहन्ति गावः परोपकाराय इदं शरीरम्।।
            
 
 
                                          ( hari krishnamurthy K. HARIHARAN)"
'' When people hurt you Over and Over think of them as Sand paper.
They Scratch & hurt you, but in the end you are polished and they are finished. ''
யாம் பெற்ற இன்பம் 
பெருக  வையகம் 
follow me @twitter lokakshema_hari

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Headlines

IF YOU FEEL IT IS NICE AND GOOD SHARE IT WITH OTHERS, IF NOT WRITE COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS SO THAT I CAN FULFILL YOUR EXPECTATIONS.

my recent posts

PAY COMMISSION Headline Animator